Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I found my ROAST BEEF Poem

It's kinda long. Here it is.

I am consumed
Brought loosely to my knees

Men everywhere I turn,
All over the place,
Ubiquitously haunting the corners
Imbedded in the fat of my brain
In the wisps of my watery soul.

I am sick.

Pushed over the edge with jealousy
With possessiveness, madness.
For someone who cannot be mine.
Is mine
An affair
Of acid.

I could never have enough of you.
In ten million years.
More.

I am sick.

I desire your smell,
Your taste
Your body
If you were here
I could make you feel things you never felt before
Erotic exorbitance
Endless. Forever.

And you come back and say to me

No more. Never.
You have the pulse of a corpse
And the soul of a guillotine.

And I will take it like I have to.
But I don't promise not to punish you first.

Because I won't have another like you.

There isn't another.

I would surrender all to you
Like an overdone roast-
fall smoothly
gently
apart at your touch
my lips
my legs
Like butter.
Slippery and silent.

2 comments:

K-Ry said...

God I LOVE this poem!

Trulee said...

Still love it! Especially the "soul of a guillotine" line!